[Noisebridge-announce] Ruby class moving to Tuesday

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 06:07:47 UTC 2010

Hey all,

So for my convenience and yours I'm rescheduling Ruby class to Tuesday
evenings from 7 to 9pm.  We'll give it a default location of Turing
Classroom and I'll note on the entry whiteboard where we are for sure when I
get there and have a chance to scope out the environs.  Again, this is an
extremely beginner friendly class, so if you've never programmed before feel
free to drop in and we'll get you set up and trained on the basics.  If
you're more experienced feel free to drop in as well--the course material is
such that you can set your own pace, and your knowledge would be much
appreciated if you don't mind spending some one-on-one time with the noobs.

Ruby Class
Tuesdays, 7pm - 9pm
Noisebridge
Turing Classroom