[Noisebridge-announce] LoveTech Sat 11/27 w/ Janaka, Anahata, TheHumanExperience, CelesteLear

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 04:47:32 UTC 2010

Hi there Noisebridgers,

I'm excited to announce another edition of LoveTech and to open the door for any
of you creative spirits to contribute your visual and/or interactive
technology-based art. We'd be excited to feature your new or developing project!

LOVETECH
Live Electronic Musicianship
Saturday, November 27
9:00pm - 2:00am
at Il Pirata
2007 16th St (@ Utah St)
San Francisco, CA

••••LIVE ELECTRONIC MUSIC••••
Bringing you home to traditional musicianship roots with an organic fusion of
past and future inflectones, we present 13 musicians & 3 female vocalists that
will swoon you with their skills

ANAHATA SOUND - http://www.anahatasound.com/
JANAKA SELEKTA - http://www.janakaselekta.net/
THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE - http://soundcloud.com/thehumanexperience
CELESTE LEAR - http://www.celestelear.com/
SONIC VALIUM - http://myspace.com/sonicvalium

•••INTERACTIVE ART & MUSIC•••
Featured Art TBA

All Night VJ Mashup:
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Laptop: http://bit.ly/aabJUs

Digital Jam Lounge (Drum Circle of THE FUTURE):
Freshly Loaded with organic soundscape samples!
Bring your laptop, synth, or any electronic instrument, plug in and play
A collaborative jamming space perfect for teaching one another new music
hardware and software
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Instruments: http://bit.ly/cwvpJi

••LEARNTECH••
Discussion-oriented LearnTech PlayShops on the Outdoor Patio
Our performers and interactive artists unveil their hardware & inspirations

$8 for a Giving Feeling

•About Us•
LoveTech (last Saturdays @ Il Pirata) is an awe-inspiring monthly party
featuring visionary pioneers of live electronic musicianship. We create an
engaging community-building experience with live music, interactive art,
educational playshops, and our hands-on Digital Jam Lounge. Witness and discover
the future of music technology & performance!

Join our Facebook Group here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105912651809
RSVP to our Facebook Event here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=117746564954549