[Noisebridge-announce] Bay Area Occupy Tech

Sarah pagescster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:48:20 UTC 2011

I am writing to announce that the Bay Area Occupy Tech group has planned a
meeting for Tuesday, 12/6 at 6pm at Noisebridge. This group is, basically,
for Bay Area tech folk to collaborate and coordinate, specifically around
setting best practices for each other on using technology to support the
Occupy movement (e.g. should Occupy working groups be using private google
groups and if not what then, how committed should we be to using free and
open software, and etc.).

We have a mailing list you are welcome to join: baconbits at
lists.riseup.net

Regards,
Sarah

--