[Noisebridge-announce] Frontend Web Development class, Monday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 06:48:03 UTC 2011

The next Frontend Web Development (HTML/CSS/JS) class is tomorrow, Monday 8pm.

We will be walking through taking a mockup and turning it into HTML and CSS. I've already prepared the mockup, so if you want to get a head start or just think of good questions to ask, here it is:
https://noisebridge.net/images/4/4f/Frontend_Web_Mockup_1.png
(I never said I was much of a designer.)

Please consider downloading and installing an image editing tool, such as the free GNU Image Manipulation Tool (GIMP): http://www.gimp.org/
Photoshop, Fireworks, or any other image editing tool you're familiar with will work too. We will be using it to work with the above mockup.

If you're completely new to HTML/CSS/JS, please come early at 7:30. I'll be there to walk you through the basic knowledge needed to understand the lesson!

As always, all details can be found here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development

See you then!
Jeffrey