[Noisebridge-announce] Fun-A-Day Show on this Sunday, February 6

Rachel Cassandra rachel.cassandra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 06:02:06 UTC 2011

[image: Fun_A_Day_scan-frontSmall.jpg][image: Fun_A_Day_scan-backSmall.jpg]

Dear Noisebridge Friends,

Please join the Revel Art Collective as we celebrate the culmination of the
January Fun-A-Day project!

Fun-A-Day <http://artclash.com> is month-long project that asked
participants to choose and document one thing to do every day for the month
of January. People's projects include interview-a-day, illustrated
haiku-a-day, and sewing project-a-day.

On Sunday February 6th from 2-6pm we will have a showing of all the
Fun-A-Day projects at Noisebridge <http://noisebridge.net/>.  As that is the
same day as the SuperBowl, we cordially invite you to bring along any beer,
chicken wings, and rabid sports fans you may have at your disposal, but
please, most importantly, bring yourself!

*When: * Sunday Feb. 6th, 2011
*Time: * 2pm-6pm
*Where:  *Noisebridge <http://noisebridge.net>
*Cost: * *FREE!*
*
Who's hosting: * Revel Art Collective <http://revelartcollective.com> (We've
just changed our name from Art Night Collective to Revel Art)

We look forward to seeing you, and please bring your friends!

Love,
Revel Art Collective