[Noisebridge-announce] Be The Hack You Want To See In The Space

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Mon Jan 10 06:58:07 UTC 2011

This Tuesday at 7:30 (ie: right before the meeting), we'll hold Be The Hack
(show-and-tell) again!  Last week's was great, even though it was a low-key
event. This one will be even better, so come, show off your progress, or
just catch up on what everyone's up to!

The longer pitch:

Got an awesome project that's in-process?  Working on a killer robot, but
only have the human-crushing pincer done?  Need encouragement to actually
get down to sewing those hotpants you sketched up a couple months ago?  Or
maybe you have an actual, completed project that you want to show off, you
overachiever (I'm looking at you, Al "I wrote a damned book, what have you
done?" Sweigart).

If any of the above apply to you, you should come tell us four sentences
about it!  All you need to present is an artifact of progress.  That can be
a set of sketches, a prototype, or a demo.  We'll do four sentences for
everyone who wants to show off something, and then devolve into unstructured
time until the meeting starts.

Since last week went great, I'm going to go a little bigger, and plan to
snag the projector for our nefarious purposes.

Be the hack you want to see in the space.
--
Josh Myer 415.230.9791 <-- NOTE: New number!
 josh at joshisanerd.com