[Noisebridge-announce] Reminder: Build an Arduino from Scratch this Sunday!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Jul 28 00:14:29 UTC 2011

Just a quick reminder: there will be a "Build an Arduino from Scratch"
workshop at Noisebridge this Sunday.  As the title suggests, we'll
build an Arduino clone from scratch, which shouldn't take much more
than an hour.  The class will start at 11AM, and it costs $30
including materials.  Since this is Sunday morning in the Mission,
there may or may not be mimosas.

For all the detals:
http://www.appliedplatonics.com/2011/07/advanced-circuit-hacking-breaduino-workshop/

There are still a few spaces free!  If you're interested in coming,
please pre-register by paypal (it has an "inventory" of the seats
available, and will redirect you to an "all out" page if there are no
seats available):

  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=P2K4UZ5UPUWXJ

If you'd rather pay in person, email me so I can save your place.  I
can accept cash, and should be able to accept credit cards by Square
as well.

(Also, if you're interested in coming, but can't afford it, a kind
soul has paid for a donated seat.  If you could use that spot, please
email me!)

To repeat myself:  the class is this Sunday, July 31st, 11AM at
Noisebridge.  We'll build the Breaduino kit
(http://www.appliedplatonics.com/breaduino/), and, if folks are
interested, we can talk about how to work with the Atmega328 as a
chip.

I look forward to seeing all of you there!
--
Josh Myer 415.230.9791
 josh at joshisanerd.com