[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge / TechShop membership opportunity‏‏

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 05:51:20 UTC 2011

Hi Noisebridge Members,

I just sent out an email to each person who is an official member in good standing of Noisebridge.

If you did not receive that email and are an official member of Noisebridge in good standing, and would like me to pass your email address to TechShop so that they can offer you 1/2 price membership to TechShop, then please let me know (off list).

Jim Newton, the creator of TechShop has offered a reciprocal deal whereby all members in good standing in one organization get 1/2 price membership from the other. This is an especially good deal for Noisebridge members, since 1/2 price of the full cost membership for TechShop is $62.50/month (and 1/2 price of the full membership price for Noisebridge is $40/mo, our Starving Hacker rate). This reciprocal agreement should be beneficial for all.

This offer is only available to official members of Noisebridge in good standing. If you are an official member of Noisebridge in good standing, and you would like to take advantage of this, please email me back off list, and I will forward your email to TechShop for them to offer you 1/2 price membership to TechShop. (I WILL NOT FORWARD ANYONE'S EMAIL TO TECHSHOP IF THEY DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING ME TO DO SO.)

I was given permission to email the membership of Noisebridge by a consensus of the membership a few months ago, and I apologize for the long delay.

Best,
Mitch.