[Noisebridge-announce] Reminder -- new group to learn/practice German TONIGHT, 7pm

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 20:03:28 UTC 2011

Hey, Hallo, Grüße,

Anyone interested in learning German? Or interested in getting practice speaking German to get better at it?

CCCamp is coming up in August, and me and Peter and Rubin were talking about learning German so we can at least sound like idiots when we get to Berlin. So, we decided to start up German Corner again.

Anyone care to join us?

Our first get-together is this coming Tuesday, 10-May, 7pm. -- TONIGHT

All three of us happen to have Rosetta Stone beginning German lessons for our computers. So, we thought we would start with that. If others want to, they can use our computers while at the get-togethers.

But if anyone has other suggestions on a better way to learn German, then please let us know -- either via email, or by showing up.

What: Weekly get-together to learn and practice German
When: 7:00pm -- Every Tuesday -- starting 10-May -- TONIGHT
Where: Noisebridge, 2169 Mission St., San Francisco, 94114 (at 18th St., near 16th St. BART station). Map: Getting_Here
Who: All are welcome, regardless of skill level

I started a wiki page for German Corner:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/German_corner

Mitch.