[Noisebridge-announce] Circuit Hacking Monday, May 23, 2011

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:35:24 UTC 2011

Circuit Hacking Monday will be happening tonight at Noisebridge, from
7PM on until very LATE.
Come by and get started on new projects for yourself, Noisebridge, the
2012 bay area Maker Faire, and beyond!

Where:  Noisebridge
3rd floor
2169 Mission Street, San Francisco (only 2 blocks from the 16th &
Mission BART stop)

When:  7pm - 12PM (we have many kits that will only take a 1-2 hours
to complete, and many folks work late on their projects!)

Who:  Still in town after Maker Faire 2011? Just heard about
Noisebridge?  A regular?  All of you.  I just wanted to send out a
notice that there's still going to be Circuit Hacking Monday after the
whirlwhind Maker Faire weekend.

-rma