[Noisebridge-announce] Contact Mics and Circuit Bending Friday the 13th with CMKT 4

CMKT 4 cmktfour at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:42:57 UTC 2011

Hello Noisebridge Hackers.
CMKT4 is coming to teach their very popular Contact Microphone
Workshop at Noisebridge! This Friday, May 13th at 7pm, CMKT4 will
teach a workshop, then perform a rock set for the attendees. Also, we
will have our array of circuit bent devices on display. The Contact
Mic Workshop is $15, but feel free to attend for the performance (we
appreciate donations, we drove all the way from Chicago). Be sure to
check out our tour schedule on getlofi: http://www.getlofi.com/?p=4417

Also, make sure to "like" us at facebook.com/cmkt4 to keep up with our
exploits as we travel across the US

See you Friday!