[Noisebridge-announce] Half-price TechShop membership for NB members

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 18:32:02 UTC 2011

A long time ago, Jim Newton, the founder of TechShop made me this offer: half-price membership to TechShop for all members (in good standing) at Noisebridge -- and the other way around, too.   This seemed like a great way for both organizations to attract more good members.  Half-price of full TechShop membership is $62.50 per month.  Half-price of full Noisebridge membership is $40 per month.  Noisebridge members definitely get a good deal here. Finally, this agreement is about to be implemented.  I'm meeting with Jim this coming week to finalize it. If you are a member in good standing at Noisebridge, and would like to take advantage of this half-price offer with TechShop, please email me and let me know. I will only be giving TechShop the names and emails of Noisebridge members who explicitly tell me they want to take advantage of half-price membership at TechShop. Best,Mitch.