[Noisebridge-announce] Frontend Web Development Lab, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:49:41 UTC 2012

Come to Thursday's lab! I have nothing new to bring in terms of new
assignments or quizzes, but you can come and work on some previous ones, or
on your own projects. (I'll be there, doing just that.)

The lab is a great opportunity to work on or ask questions about any aspect
of web development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.
It's in Turing on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab