[Noisebridge-announce] Now would be a good time to donate to Noisebridge!

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sat Dec 29 00:52:38 UTC 2012

Having just had my own Noisebridge monthly donation accidentally cancelled
by PayPal (and re-subbing it), I just wanted to remind you all that:

1) If you've used Noisebridge at all in 2012 and you are excellent, please
consider sending an end-of-year donation to the hackerspace coffers.

2) If you deduct your charitable donations, now is an EXCELLENT time
to give money. That way you can include your donations in the 2012 tax year.

3) If you're thinking you'll use it at all in 2013, consider contributing as an
affiliate member -- you can pay $80, $40, $20 or just $10 a month. The rent went
up by $360 in November, and it'd be great to cover that with new
monthly contributions.

4) If you think you're paying already, it might make sense to
double-check. Or to up your amount!

Here are the links for monthly subs:
$80 - http://nburl.net/affiliate80
$40 - http://nburl.net/affiliate40
$20 - http://nburl.net/affiliate20
$10 - http://nburl.net/tendollars

If you'd like to make a one-off donation, here's how:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Donate_or_Pay_Dues

Have a great New Year,

d.