[Noisebridge-announce] Circuit Hacking @ Noisebridge - Monday Dec 17 - 7:30pm

Rolf rolfvw at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 20:24:21 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,

Circuit Hacking *IS* happening this Monday evening (Dec 17) at Noisebridge!

Miloh and I plan to run a low key workshop for those
who would like to make kits, learn to solder, pick up a bit of
electronic knowledge, or
just hang out with the people holding soldering irons.

We will start at 7:30pm (instead of the usual 7pm) and go until about 10pm.

No reservations required.
Just show up.
Anyone who would like to help clean the area and set up beforehand is
totally welcome.

A limited set of kits will be available for purchase (most are $20 or less).
All of our kits are beginner friendly, and can be completed
in less than 2 hours.

Noisebridge is in the Mission district of San Francisco at
2169 Mission St.  (very close to 16th St BART station)

See you there!

-rolf and miloh