[Noisebridge-announce] [zine]VDay Zine Release Tomorrow Eve

glamortramp glamortramp at riseup.net
Mon Feb 13 09:38:25 UTC 2012

Hey Everybuddy,

Just one last quick announcement to say last night I test-printed ZiP01
- the first issue of our new quasi-hacker-Zine-in-Progress - and it
looked so horrible I immediately tossed it in the recyling bin and
called the project off.

Just kidding. Actually, it just needs a few tweaks and it'll be in
tip-top shape in time for tomorrow's Zine Release Microparty
<http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/02/07/18706878.php> at - where
else? - Noisebridge! 6 to 8pm. Probably in the cafe (between kitchen and
library), possibly the Church classroom if things get crowded. We'll be
done by Member Meeting time.

I posted some info
<http://zine.noisebridge.net/2012/02/zlog-2012feb12-printing-in-progress/>
about printing costs & such that may be of interest to anyone else
contemplating moving their creative life in a more "zinetic" direction.
Basically each issue of ZiP ends up costing approximately $6 to print.
That's 30 letter sized/A4 pages, 4 of them in color, the rest black & white.

We aim to have the finished issue online by tomorrow evening as well,
for everyone to read / download / self-print free of charge.

Come check it out tomorrow. If there are enough copies we'll give you one!

gl at m aka Tony

--
Glam.......or Tramp?