[Noisebridge-announce] Frontend Web Development Lab: Thursday 8pm: HTML5 elements

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 02:59:40 UTC 2012

Hey there! Happy to see that some who attended the lab last week made it to the lecture this week. Again, the page making use of all current HTML elements is here:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/class13/html5_elements.zip

Our assignment for the lab this week is a lot simpler and straightforward. If you take a look at the file above, it should be pretty easy - but I'll be available to help along the way.

http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/class13/assignment.html

The lab is at 8pm on Thursday in the Turing classroom, and is open to complete beginners. Hope to see you there!

Jeffrey