[Noisebridge-announce] Replicator Wednesday! 1800-2100! Be there!

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 05:18:25 UTC 2012

During this week's Replicator Wednesday I will attempt to get my machine to
make it's first print. Or at least to move.
Andrew will probably be showing off his infinite prowess and knowledge of
the subject,
and we will be doing continued work with George and Gracie- NoiseRep's two
new 3D printers, still under construction.

To add to that, *anyone who comes in gets to learn how to use a 3D printer!*
So come one, come all. There will be awesomeness to be had.

--
*Elijah Louis Spenser Post
Mechanic (San Francisco Bike Kitchen)*