[Noisebridge-announce] Monday 8pm: Frontend Web Development: JavaScript redux!

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 01:18:40 UTC 2012

Frontend Web Development class continues tomorrow, Monday, at 8pm!

I'm going to introduce you to JavaScript, again! Rather than trying to tackle a large-ish project, we're going to learn the basics through small examples and extensive use of the JavaScript console. This time we're going to hold off on learning about jQuery until we have the basics down.

Beginners are welcome - no prior knowledge of JavaScript is required. As usual, I'll be around half an hour before hand - 7:30pm - to go over the basics of HTML and CSS.

All details, as usual, can be found here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development

Thanks for your continued attendance and support!
Jeffrey