[Noisebridge-announce] Circuit Hacking Monday is on! (Jan 9, 2012, 7-10pm)

Rolf rolfvw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 04:14:44 UTC 2012

We will be running Circuit Hacking Monday at Noisebridge tomorrow evening!

Circuit Hacking Monday (CHM) is a great chance to learn how to solder,
learn about electronics, and/or learn about Noisebridge.
It is perfectly fine if you've never soldered before!

CHM is primarily about helping people make cool kits, but you are
welcome to come and work on your own project, fix something, or get
familiar with the Noisebridge electronics lab.  You can use our tools,
get help, or give help with others playing with and making projects.

Where: Noisebridge, 3rd floor of 2169 Mission, San Francisco, 94110
  One and a half blocks South of 16th St. Mission BART Station.

When: Monday January 9 from 7-10pm.
 Just show up!  No reservation is needed.
 Most projects take about 1 to 2 hours.

Who: You! It is fun to make things in the friendly community of Noisebridge.

Cost: Instruction is Free!

 If you want one of the following kits, reimbursement for the kit
price is requested.
 (kit prices are $10 to $35, depending on kit)

All kits are designed for total beginners to complete successfully.

Hope to see you there!

-rolf