[Noisebridge-announce] KinkForAll San Francisco 2 at Noisebridge tomorrow, Saturday, June 16

maymay bitetheappleback at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 22:34:37 UTC 2012

TOMORROW is KinkForAll San Francisco 2!

We're really excited to be gathering at Noisebridge tomorrow for a day to share, learn, and hack on relationships, sex, culture, privacy, technology, and anything (and EVERYTHING) you're passionate about.

Check out http://tiny.cc/kfasf2 to see what people are already interested in talking about.[0]

If you haven't signed up on the wiki page, please do! Here's how:

http://wiki.KinkForAll.org/HowToSignUpStepByStep

We're still hoping to get more cooks for a pot-luck lunch. Have something to share? Bring it along! Tell others by adding it to our inventory page:

http://wiki.kinkforall.org/KinkForAllSanFrancisco2Inventory

Excited about KinkForAll San Francisco 2 but can't make it at 10 AM? Don't worry, there is no ticketing and entry is open to the public; come and go as you please. Can't make it all? Follow along online on Twitter using the #KFASF2 hashtag.

Have children? Don't let that stop you from coming out. We'll have a childcare corner![1]

See you tomorrow at Noisebridge, 2169 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA.

Location and directions:https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here

And remember, KinkForAll is FREE. That said, if you have a good time, please consider donating to our generous hosts.[2] Thanks and see you soon!

Cheers,
-maymay

EXTERNAL REFERENCES:

[0] https://twitter.com/KinkForAll/status/213755646477205504