[Noisebridge-announce] Beginning Python Class starts Wed April 4th

Daniel Nowak kellankade at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 21:42:52 UTC 2012

Noisebridge Beginning Python class will start our next session this Wed April 4th at Noisebridge. This class will cover the basics of computer programing using the Python programing language. Python is a great language for people who have little to no experience programing at all.So people of all skill levels are welcome. During the class we will write two simple computer games. Though the skills you will learn can be applied to many other tasks such as web programing or system administration. If you are already a great programer and just want to learn python you are welcome too.

Read more about our class on our official wiki page. https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/PyClass

Where: 	Noisebridge Church Classroom
		2169 Mission St, San Francisco

When:	Starts Wed April 4th at 7:00PM
		Class continue each Wed night until the class is complete.