[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu May 17 02:02:33 UTC 2012

For Thursday's lab, I don't have any new assignments to work on, since
I decided I'd cover CSS3 more in-depth in a future class. There will
still be a lab, and you can do numerous things:

- Finish the in-class website, starting from where we left off:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series2/class5/mockup_annotations.png
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series2/class6/lecture.zip

- Set up your computer for next week's lecture (download FileZilla and
sign up for NearlyFreeSpeech.net):
http://filezilla-project.org/
https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net/

- Do a previous assignment:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development/Assignments

- Work on a personal project
- Ask questions about previous material

You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by. It's in Turing
on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey