[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 5/15

Gabe Kopley gabriel.kopley at googlemail.com
Thu May 10 16:20:32 UTC 2012

Thanks to all of those new and returning that made Tuesday's class a success!

Homework for next week is completing the tutorial at
http://guides.rubyonrails.org/getting_started.html .

Next class is Tuesday 5/15 7pm-9m in the Church classroom.

We're going to start with a show-and-tell of projects we're working on
or have recently completed. The demos don't have to be Ruby- or
Rails-related, but should be related to web programming in some way.
This is a chance to get answers to your project-specific questions,
find fun new projects to work on, and receive great feedback.

Remember the wiki is located at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Backend_web_dev_in_Ruby_on_Rails .

Thanks,
Gabe