[Noisebridge-announce] Circuit Hacking This Monday eve at Noisebridge! (7:30pm to 10pm)

Rolf rolfvw at gmail.com
Mon May 28 05:03:26 UTC 2012

Sorry for the late notice...
Circuit Hacking is happening this Monday evening (May 28) at Noisebridge!

Miloh and I plan to run a low key workshop for those
who would like to make kits, learn to solder, pick up a bit of
electronic knowledge, or
just hang out with the people holding soldering irons.

We will start at 7:30pm (instead of the usual 7pm) and go until about 10pm.

No reservations required.
Just show up.

A limited set of kits will be available for purchase (most are $20 or less).
All of our kits are beginner friendly, and can be completed
in less than 2 hours.

See you tomorrow!

-rolf and miloh