[Noisebridge-announce] Circuit Hacking @ NB Tonight - Monday Nov 19 - 7:30pm

Rolf rolfvw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:44:07 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the late notice...
Circuit Hacking *IS* happening this Monday evening (Nov 19) at Noisebridge!

I plan to run a low key workshop for those
who would like to make kits, learn to solder, pick up a bit of
electronic knowledge, or
just hang out with the people holding soldering irons.

We will start at 7:30pm (instead of the usual 7pm) and go until about 10pm.

No reservations required.
Just show up.

A limited set of kits will be available for purchase (most are $20 or less).
All of our kits are beginner friendly, and can be completed
in less than 2 hours.

See you tonight!

-rolf