[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 10/16: How to prepare your Rails app for production

Gabe Kopley gabriel.kopley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 00:59:00 UTC 2012

7pm in the Church room.

By choosing to build your web app in Rails, countless choices have
been made for you that give you the best chance of a successful
launch. Nevertheless, there are some details you will need to take
care of on your own.

In this class, we will implement the minimum precautionary steps to
ensure the performance and security of our Rails apps.

Please make sure you have completed the Getting Started guide at
http://guides.rubyonrails.org/getting_started.html and be ready to
hack on your blogs in class.

Recommended reading
http://guides.rubyonrails.org/security.html