[Noisebridge-announce] MoinMoin Wiki Event wiki page, Python stuff

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Wed Oct 24 23:44:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

for people interested in Python (and Wiki / Web stuff), we'll have a meetup tonight.

We are 2 MoinMoin developers (from germany) visiting noisebridge TODAY (we are already there, will stay until late evening).

Depending on your interests, we can have a small presentation about moin2 (we currently rewrite MoinMoin completely),
Q&A about moin2 or any of the libraries we are using.

See also there:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/MoinMoin_Wiki

Cheers,

Thomas