[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 9/25: Catch-up Day

Gabe Kopley gabriel.kopley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:27:23 UTC 2012

We're going to use this class to catch up new students.

The two big things we want to accomplish:

a) bootstrapping your development environment - follow
http://installfest.railsbridge.org/installfest/installfest

b) setting up a basic blog application - follow
http://guides.rubyonrails.org/getting_started.html

To prepare for this class, get as far as you can in these two tutorials.

Experienced students please consider coming out to help troubleshoot.
This class will be a looser format than usual, so everyone, please
bring snacks! If there's interest, we will get beers at Shotwell's
afterward to celebrate being caught up.

RSVP here: http://rails-school.heroku.com/courses/noisebridge-rails-course/lessons/catch-up-day--2