[Noisebridge-announce] Talking about connected vehicles

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 23:12:36 UTC 2013

I posted a while back about hacking privacy in the upcoming DSRC/802.11p
safety protocol they're talking about possibly mandating for every car. A
lot of people expressed interest, but I discouraged people because we were
in the old dojo and really cramped for space.

Well, Alison Chaiken with Silicon Valley Automotive Open Source has gone
ahead and arranged a talk for next week where there's plenty of space for
everyone who's interested in discovering more about this. Admission is free
and there's also free food. So come join us.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013
7:00 PM

Mentor Graphics Building B
46885 Bayside Parkway, Fremont, CA

You don't need to RSVP, but it'd be nice to make sure they get enough food:
http://www.meetup.com/Silicon-Valley-Automotive-Open-Source/events/101945752/

Christie
_______
"Only puny secrets need protection. Big discoveries are protected by public
incredulity."
 - Marshall McLuhan