[Noisebridge-announce] Maker Faire Afterparty on May 18th

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:15:45 UTC 2013

This is another great chance to show newcomers the best of the space and
generate funds for the 'bridge.  I've created a wiki page, which I ask
everyone interested to liberally edit; My hope is I'll
actually delineate the work to multiple people for this event.  It'd be
nice to have things to entertain adults, families, and children.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker

Please also consider joining the new event-handlers mailing list.