[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 4/23: Rails Getting Started Guide In-Depth

Gabe Kopley gabe at railsschool.org
Wed Apr 17 23:37:26 UTC 2013

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm on April 23, 2013

Rails Getting Started Guide In-Depth

We're going to run through the Getting Start Guide, stopping to answer "Why?" and go into details

### 50th class!!! ![Heart](http://www.emoji-cheat-sheet.com/graphics/emojis/heart.png) ![Heart](http://www.emoji-cheat-sheet.com/graphics/emojis/heart.png) ![Heart](http://www.emoji-cheat-sheet.com/graphics/emojis/heart.png)

## We'll have a party to celebrate some time after Rails conf (venue suggestions anybody?)

This lesson came out of feedback from Catch-up Day IV.

Please have already completed or nearly completed the [Rails Getting Started Guide](http://guides.rubyonrails.org/getting_started.html) on your own before class.

We're going to be on Google Hangouts in order to include people unable to make it to Noisebridge.  Check the [Whiteboard](http://www.railsschool.org/l/catch-up-day-iv/whiteboard) at 7pm Pacific for the Hangout link.

**PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO CLASS THE WEEK AFTER THIS CLASS - APRIL 30**
(the Rails School team will be at Rails Conf)

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/rails-getting-started-guide-in-depth
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org