[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 04:24:04 UTC 2013

Thanks to everyone who showed up to the first class! It was packed; hope
you all enjoyed it. Here's our lecture materials for Monday:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series4/class1/lecture.zip

I assign work every week. I'm not going to grade you - in fact, there's an
answer key at the bottom. But do try to go through it yourself - it's the
best way to learn! Here's this week's assignment:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series4/class1/assigment.html

I hold a weekly lab, which is a great opportunity to work on the
assignment, any other personal or group project, or ask questions about any
aspect of web development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to
stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey