[Noisebridge-announce] Circuit Hacking @ Noisebridge - Monday Aug 5 - 7:30pm

Rolf rolfvw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 19:07:38 UTC 2013

Hey Folks,

BART or no BART, Circuit Hacking is ON for this Monday
at Noisebridge!

We will run a low key workshop for those
who would like to make kits, learn to solder, pick up a bit of
electronic knowledge, or
just hang out with the people holding soldering irons.

We will start at 7:30pm and go until about 10 or 10:30pm.

No reservations required.
Just show up.
A limited set of kits will be available.

Noisebridge is at 2169 Mission St, near 18th St.

Would anyone like to help tidy up the hardware area beforehand?
Even a little helps a lot.
We really do need some help in this department!

Thanks,

-rolf and jethro