[Noisebridge-announce] LEDs and Arduinos - August 13

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Tue Aug 13 01:48:05 UTC 2013

The LED meeting will be happening again Tuesday, it might be a little
less formal this week but feel welcome to come with your projects and
ideas!

Last week was really productive, a bunch of folks were working on their
burning man creations and learning Arduino. At Noisebridge's party,
Lilia brought her WS2811 LED strip game and I set up a small LED wall
driven by PixelController and a Raspberry Pi!

-

Bring your microcontrollers, sensors, laptops and LED projects. We can
help you install Arduino software, get lights working with a Raspberry
Pi, or troubleshoot your project. Come to teach and share your knowledge
on how to make interesting patterns with light.

Everyone is welcome, regardless of experience level, age, etc.

There's usually a few Arduino compatible boards and addressable LED
strip to borrow or buy if you're looking to get started!

Tuesday,August 13, 7:30PM

Noisebridge Event:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Light_Patterns_with_LEDs_and_Arduino

Noisebridge LED resources (please feel welcome to add to them!):
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Talk:Light_Patterns_with_LEDs_and_Arduino