[Noisebridge-announce] LEDs and Arduino - August 20

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Mon Aug 19 02:02:25 UTC 2013

LED meetup is on for Tuesday! Since Burning Man is the following week,
there will undoubtedly be lots of readying of lights for the playa.

-

Bring your microcontrollers, sensors, laptops and LED lights. We can
help you install Arduino software, get addressable LEDs working with a
Raspberry Pi, or troubleshoot your project. Come to learn, to teach and
share your knowledge or show-off your project!

Everyone is welcome. All ages, experience levels, etc.

We usually have some Arduino compatible boards and LED strip for
borrowing or purchase but I'm out this week, will order more!

Tuesday, August 20
7:00PM

Noisebridge Event Page:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Light_Patterns_with_LEDs_and_Arduino

Noisebridge LED resources (please feel welcome to share your own
projects here):
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Talk:Light_Patterns_with_LEDs_and_Arduino