[Noisebridge-announce] [Noisebridge-discuss] Cory Doctorow reading from the sequel to Little Brother, Homeland, Friday 7/8th SF

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Feb 4 04:01:05 UTC 2013

Noisebridgians!

Cory Doctorow's new book, Homeland, has Noisebridge in it, and as a nice
favor he asked if we could give a promo for our hackerspace at his SF
book readings + signings, so I'm saying a few words at the Borderlands
event. It's on Friday 8th, at Borderlands, at 7PM, so if you're
interested, come along. Come early, they tend to be a bit packed.

Here are the dates:

San Francisco, CA
Thursday, February 07, 2013
7:30 PM