[Noisebridge-announce] Tahoe-LAFS Meetup

Zancas Dearana zancas at leastauthority.com
Wed Jan 9 21:11:06 UTC 2013

  Tahoe-LAFS Hackers will be meeting at Noisebridge, tomorrow
2013-01-10 at 19:00 PST.

  We are developing a system that uses cryptography and erasure coding
to enable end Users to maintain control over the privacy, integrity,
and availability of their data, while leveraging the convenience and
pervasiveness of the Klowd.

  For a more detailed description of our project please load this url:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs

  For some stimulating interactions hang out with us at Noisebridge!

  We'll be examining the "Lease Database" component of our system
which facilitates accounting among nodes in a collaborating grid of
Tahoe instances.

  The curious can quiz us on IRC in #tahoe-lafs on freenode.
--
-- ظ