[Noisebridge-announce] _____ the Bridge - 8/10/2013

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 06:13:17 UTC 2013

Hey All,

_____ the Bridge will be a Summer fundraiser and general fun time.  It will
take place five months after the last fundraiser.  Pirate garb is
recommended, but in no way required.  LED's could be nicely implemented
wherever possible around the space.  Will I ask for any assistance with
this?  I believe that I should; I'd like to ask for someone to volunteer as
the "Pirate Coordinator" or "Stage Manager" for the duration for the actual
event day.   Let me know if you are strongly interested (or have other
helpful suggestions).  Please keep all your traffic on the list rather than
through personal e-mails.

So far, there will be two performance spaces in the Hackitorium for lots of
evening entertainment.  Please do join in.  I'll add details to the wiki
page as things move along.

noisebridge.net/party