[Noisebridge-announce] Letter Lovers Class Thurs, July 11 : Lettering, calligraphy, fonts and more

Stan James stan at wanderingstan.com
Mon Jul 8 19:26:14 UTC 2013

If you enjoy good typography, want to work on your handwriting, or simply
want to learn a cool new skill, here's a class for you.

Class page: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Letter_Lovers

The first ever class is meeting this Thursday, July 11 at Noisbridge at
6:00pm, in Church classroom. (It's okay to come later too)

This Thursday will be an overview of the art, introductory exercises, and
discussion of what we'd like the class to cover. We'll start with normal
pens, but feel free to bring your own calligraphy pens and paraphernalia if
you have them.

(Note that there will NOT be class on the following Thursday (July 18) as
this is Five Minutes of Fame.)

Hope to see you!