[Noisebridge-announce] Reminder: Intro to Python Review Session Tonight

Aaronco Thirtysix aaronco36 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:18:53 UTC 2013

Hey folks,

For those of us who've fallen a bit behind the material in NB's Intro
to Python Class, I thought I'd just remind those who are interested
that there is a Review Session tonight.
As follows:
Intro to Python Review Session
Wednesday, July 17th
7 - 9:00PM in Church (same Bat Time same Bat Place as usual)

As Kellan's course schedule reveals (http://pycourse.com/schedule/ ),
Kellan's away this week, so this is a good time to review some of the
class material in LPTHW; direct link
http://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/
The class is up to ~Chs 43-44 in LPTHW, but it's open-ended for the
Review Session to cover earlier material.... but hopefully not going
TOO far back!!
As a further reminder, Kellan's assignment for next week is to do the
OOP code customizations for the game "Gothons from Planet Percal #25"
of Ch 43. Therefore, I would guess that this review session might be
most productive for persons who are still working on the Ch 35 game on
up to those still working on Ch 43.

See you tonight...

-A