[Noisebridge-announce] Reminder: JavaScript class tonight!

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 19:39:48 UTC 2013

Sorry for the inbox pollution, but I wanted to remind everyone - since I sent the class announcement out so early - that I'm teaching an intro to JavaScript tonight at 8PM. It'll be a two-parter, continuing into next week. No recap tonight, but you might want to come early to grab a good spot.

This class is also a great introduction to programming concepts in general. I don't intend to even access the DOM (the HTML on a page) for these two weeks, so if you want to learn about commands, variables, data types, iterators, and functions, this is the class to go to.

I'll be taking it slow. In fact, I have to, because my right hand is still in a cast.

Hope to see you there! Remember, you can attend online by watching this space: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ck4m1bbai934lq3rit4lfliphng

Jeffrey
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development