[Noisebridge-announce] 3D Thursday, tonight 7 - 10PM at Noisebridge!

matthew bennett norcalbarney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 17:02:58 UTC 2013

It's time to get excited, because it's 3D Thursday again.  Come on out and
talk about 3D printers, printing, CNC, drawing robots, egg bots, arduinos,
or whatever else might be even close to related to 3D Printing.

I'm bringing my Prusa i3 (Work in Progress) so everyone can see how to
calibrate a machine from scratch.  Bring your own machine, if you'd like.
Bring your prints to show off...  Bring me a beer and I'll drink it.

We normally hang out around the laser-cutter or something.  Look for a
Prusa i3.

See you there!

-matthew-