[Noisebridge-announce] The first 3D Thursday, and everyone's invited!

matthew bennett norcalbarney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:24:02 UTC 2013

3D Thursday is a weekly meetup that's happening at Noisebridge in San
Francisco.  The kickoff will be this coming Thursday, March 14th 7PM -
10PM, and you're invited.  There will be cookies and cake!  BYOB.  BYO3DP.

3D Thursday will focus on building community for all 3D printer
enthusiasts, helping people get their machines running or running better,
showing off your latest prints, and sharing your 3D printing techniques.

We encourage all folks of all levels of interest to come check it out, from
total n00b to the local entrepreneurs running 3D printing companies.
Remember, there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers.

If you have a 3D printer, finished or not, consider bringing it to
Noisebridge for the event.  We love repraps and commercial machines.

It's daylight savings time, and this event will make it tough to sleep.
See you there!

-matthew-

PS: the cake is a lie.  Nod to AdaFruit for the name #3DThrusday.

PSS: We're choosing Thursday, so we don't conflict with Dorkbot or
Replicator Wednesday, which often happens at Menlo Park Techshop or
SFTechShop.