[Noisebridge-announce] Elections, and officers, and office hours [oh my]

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Wed Mar 6 01:21:32 UTC 2013

This is your irregularly-scheduled reminder of Noisebridge administriva.

Tonight, we will complete our election of the all-powerful board. If
you haven't cast your approval ballot yet -- or are confused -- come
to Noisebridge any time from 6-9pm today (from 6-8pm you may also want
to check the Sycamore). There, you will find both Chief Returning
Officer Leif, with whom to cast your ballot, and Secretary General
Tom, who can answer all your questions, issue door codes, and
generally troubleshoot your Noisewoes.

Starting at 8pm (Pacific hacker time), we will begin our meeting which
will include all the usual things (plus the first-meeting-of-the-month
events-wrangling) as well as beginning the non-binding nomination of
some officers for eventual selection by the board (we hope). We'll
also double-check the by-laws to make sure that we do anything else
which is constitutionally required.

Hopefully, that will be all.
--
Your humble servant,