[Noisebridge-announce] 3D Thursday, Tonight 05/16/13

matthew bennett norcalbarney at gmail.com
Thu May 16 17:13:59 UTC 2013

Yes, it's on!

3D Thursday just keeps growing.  I keep seeing new faces added on each
week; interest in 3D manufacturing is clearly growing.

3D Thursday is a weekly meetup at Noisebridge where folks discuss 3D
printing, CNC machines, gcode, the intricacies of slicing software, and
best practices for getting great prints.  There are usually a bunch of 3D
printed objects to check out, and sometimes people bring 3D printers.

If you have a machine that needs tuning, we can help you get it running.

I'll be bringing my 3D scanner if anyone would like a bust of themselves.
 My machine is down right now, so it's staying at home.

-matthew-