[Noisebridge-announce] Join TOOOL on 11/30 for an Intro to Lock Picking & more

Michael Fitzhugh michael at objectif.org
Wed Nov 13 21:14:06 UTC 2013

You are cordially invited to attend the next meeting of The Open
Organisation Of Lockpickers San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, a group of
locksport hobbyists dedicated to the advancement of locks and lock picking.

We'll be at Noisebridge in San Francisco on Saturday, November 30 from 1pm
to 5pm.

A few notes for the uninitiated:
- Bring picks if you have them. If not, we'll have some to loan out for the
day.
- Don't come to lean about breaking and entering. That's not our thing.

All ages are welcome, but we have generally found kids under 10 struggle a
bit with the fine motor skills and patience picking requires.

November Meeting Agenda:
- LockCon report:
  (What's LockCon? See: https://toool.nl/LockCon)
- LockPick village presentation (intro to basic lock picking)
- Planning for December

Questions?

Call or write.

Michael