[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 11/19: Ruby and Rails Debugging Clinic

Gabe Kopley gabe at railsschool.org
Mon Nov 18 18:38:09 UTC 2013

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm on November 19, 2013

Ruby and Rails Debugging Clinic

Bring us your bugs and let's squash them together

This will be an open workshop to get help fixing tricky bugs in your Rails apps or Ruby programs.

Please bring buggy apps whose source code you are comfortable putting up on the projector in front of the class. (the projector is VGA; I will bring adapters for displayport and mini-displayport - if you have HDMI or DVI or something else, please bring your own adapter!)

Priority will be given to folks that have failing tests to go along with their bugs :)

We will also discuss several different approaches to debugging.

There will *not* be a google hangout for this class.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/debugging-clinic
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org