[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 01:38:24 UTC 2013

Sorry about the lack of livestream for Monday's class! Despite the Internet
outage, we were able to walk through the basics of PHP and Rails. I do have
a stream available of the last time I taught this class, though, so that's
something:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR7O8r8vU-c

On Thursday, you can come and get PHP and/or Rails set up on your computer
- or install the virtualization file I was working on. I can go further
in-depth and help you set up your own Rails app, or, as usual, we can talk
about anything else. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab
Jeffrey