[Noisebridge-announce] Monday, Sept 9: Arduino/Microcontroller/LED hacking

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Mon Sep 9 02:32:08 UTC 2013

Hello,
I can no longer help facilitate LED & Arduino hacking on Tuesdays so I
would like to bring more microcontroller, LED and sensor fun along side
Circuit Hacking Monday soldering.

==
Bring your microcontrollers, sensors, laptops, LED lights and ideas. We
can help you install Arduino software, troubleshoot your project,
scavenge parts from the hackshelves or wire up addressable LEDs. Come to
learn, teach, share your knowledge or show-off your creation.

Everyone is welcome, no experience required.

Monday, Sept 9, 2013
7:00PM

Circuit Hacking Monday:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Circuit_Hacking_Mondays